Monday, March 7, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my 30 and Thriving blog! I decided to start this blog after a friend of mine told me that I really should be writing this all down, so that when I look back a year from now I can see where I started... So here it goes!

I want to start off by saying what great friends I have!! Not only are they supportive, but they are inspiring me to do things I never thought I would do - let alone do at 30! So a big thank you to those that have been there for me and that will continue to be there for me.

This blog will take you through the ups and downs of my progress from running to cross training and other activities that I never thought I would do. Now that I am 30 and finished having kids I have decided that this year would be my year. My year to set some goals and accomplish them, my year to be in the best shape I have ever been in, my year to do things I have never done and show myself that my life is just beginning at 30. So please bare with me as I'm sure at times this blog will become mundane and boring while at other times I really hope to inspire those who need inspiration... including myself!

~hmd

No comments:

Post a Comment